The title of this post comes from me building a new computer out of necessity when my power supply died last year. I thought to myself, why replace the power supply when I can deck this shit out and build a rig that I could be proud of…so I did!
What’s under the hood?
- Antec DF-85 Black Steel / Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case
- ASUS Sabertooth X58 LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
- CORSAIR Enthusiast Series CMPSU-850TX 850W ATX12V v2.2 PSU
- Intel Core i7-950 Bloomfield 3.06GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor
- CORSAIR DOMINATOR 12GB (6 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Memory
- Crucial RealSSD C300 CTFDDAC128MAG-1G1 2.5″ 128GB SATA III MLC Internal (SSD)
- ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner
- 2 WD 1TB HDD
- 2WD 2TB HDD
- EVGA 01G-P3-1450-TR GeForce GTS 450 (Fermi) 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0
- COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus RR-B10-212P-G1 120mm CPU Cooler
- Logitech diNovo Edge 2-Tone 84 Normal Keys 9 Function Keys Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard
- Logitech MX 5500 Revolution Black Bluetooth Mouse
- LaCie 2TB eSATA backup drive
I’ve since started playing Bioshock 2, Resident Evil 5 and Batman Arkham City (looks fucking amazing) and plan on installing several other Games for Windows Live titles in the coming weeks. What sucks ass is that all the games listed have XBOX 360 controller support except Bioshock 2 so I had to spend 2 hours creating an Xpadder profile to get all the buttons just right and boy was it worth it. Hmmm i guess that’s it….’nuff typing bye bye now.
P.S. I’ve since managed the cables properly for better airflow after photos were taken.
So today I got home from an awesome “staycation” that my girlfriend put together for my birthday and needless to say, “it was fucking awesome.” When we returned home the wicked Snow Mother of the Atlantic rained down her putrid discharge which most people just call snow, but that shit totally fucked up my internets!!! So without the interwebs I got pretty bored so I decided to reactivate my “blog”. I had nothing to write about so my ADD kicked in and I decided to wrap my new Japanese console with a DeadSpace 2 vinyl skin–bad idea as it took forever and when it came to closing off the gaps i got lazy and just cut it lol. Either way that’s all I got, this is meant to be a place for me to screw around and keep sharp with my Photoshop. Don’t get too comfortable as this might die in a few months do to my sheer laziness or I get retarded busy and would rather just play games.
So far I only have 4 Japanese games but will get to playing them next week because most of them are stacks. The only two that I’m stoked to play are Phantom Breaker, which I purchased prematurely and now those fucks are porting an English NTSC version grrrr, and Espgaluda II Black Label (Region Free).
List of new NTSC-J acquisitions
- 50 Cent BOTS (Jap)
- Bioshock (Jap)
- Bioshock: 2 (Jap)
- Bioshock: 2 (Kor)
- Bully: Scholarship Edition (Jap)
- Espgaluda: II Black Label (RF)
Greetings all, had a BLAST @ PAX! I’m about to post a few videos but please don’t flame me, I had to hang the camera from my backpack strap while I played, Gears3, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Killzone 3 and more!
Sup fuckers, long time no post, i’m sorry for the absence but work has been kicking my behind. Just wanted to inform you all that I, Silva am going to PAX….in September lol!
New banners made for tharen, sabre, and bishop feedback is always appreciated. Don’t worry folks i’ll have something to say about titties in the near future.
OK you fucks, I’m up waaaaay past my bed time and i’m going to be a wreck at work tomorrow but i’m pretty sure this is worth it….It will be once I hear feedback and if I get at least 1 laugh that will suffice.
ASS 59 and BELOW (Damnation)
PALMABLE 60 -70 (Sacred 2: Fallen Angel)
TITILATING 71 – 79 (Darksiders)
JUGGULAR 80 -84 (Dante’s Inferno)
TITS AHOY 85-89 (Bioshock 2)
TITIMUS MAXIMUS 90 – 95 (Bayonetta)
NATION FEEDING – PERFECT (Mass Effect 2)
…Without further ado: